Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Earthquakes and Volcanoes on a Tuesday Morning

Early this morning I was woken up and realized my bed was shaking rather vigorously.  And I'm quite proud of myself for immediately thinking, "Oh it's just an earthquake," then promptly going back to bed.  When I got up I tried to google about the earthquake but did not find any results until I started using google.ecuador.  Glad the rest of the world could care less!
Then on my way to school I saw Cotopaxi from the bus window! It was a beautiful view.  Normally there are too many clouds, but I was on the bus at just the right time! The picture to the left is basically what I saw, so majestic! I also learned that it is an angry mountain/volcano, so it can be one of the more difficult ones to climb.  I love the thought of the mountains, and everything on earth, being alive and having moods.  I'm definitely taking this mentality with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment