Monday, February 13, 2012

Lluvia! (Rain!)

Today I had to buy bus tickets for my trip to Salinas.  My friends and I are going to spend Carnaval (aka Mardi Gras) on the beach! We got off the bus and it started to pour, thankfully I had my umbrella! They were also quite impressed that I knew how to get there perfectly.  Cannot thank my host family enough for all of their help!
For lunch we went to McDonalds, it's very odd eating meat again because I'm so used to ordering a BigMac without meat.
It was also a very expensive day.  I had to put a $50 deposit for a class trip. I need $30 for DayGlow tickets for tomorrow.  I'm also buying my plane ticket for Macchu Picchu tomorrow.  It feels so weird to all the sudden be paying so much when normally I can get by on less than $5 a day.
Nothing much else to say, expect I really need to stop procrastinating.  I have so much homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment