Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day in Quito!

El dia de amor y amistad so far has been great! I bought my tickets for Machu Picchu along with 3 other friends, and we could not be more excited.  I cannot wait to see the ruins, it has been a dream of mine for a while!
For Valentine's Day, my friends and I are going to a Thai restaurant and then possible to a rave, with free glowsticks!
My morning began on an interesting note.  I was so excited that I actually woke up early to go practice.  However when I was about halfway to school I realized I somehow forgot all of my music (the only time it has not been in my bag!).  So I decided to go to the university clinic because my ear has been bothering me.  The doctor looked in my ear and said "perfecto" and the same for my other.  She gave me a prescription for claricort (no clue why or what it is...) and told me to chew gum on the bus.  So we will see how that goes.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment