Thursday, February 16, 2012

Oh Thursdays

For my photography class I had to print some photos and there is only one place my professor wants us to visit. Thankfully I figured out one of the buses that runs by my house goes to an intersection close to the store.  But when we went there yesterday, the man said the photos would not be ready until noon the next day (I have class at 11:30).  So I looked at him with a face full of sadness and he said they would be ready by 10:30.  So we left to get to the store this morning a little bit early and were on the bus to USFQ by 10:30. I wasn't very hopeful on getting to school on time. But somehow a miracle occurred and we got there in record time!
In other news, I saw a ginger on the bus. And from what it sounded like, he was from Ecuador. I thought to myself, hmmm interesting lol.
Other than that, my day was pretty normal, nothing to crazy. However it is my host brother's birthday (22 years old!) and we are going out to dinner to celebrate.  I went to SuperMaxi to buy him some chocolate covered marshmallows (he seems to love them) and a card.  I walked out without the card but with chifles, the marshmallows, agua oxigenada, and gum.  All for under $7, pretty successful I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment