Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fireworks on a Tuesday Night

I was just sitting in my room, thinking "I really need to start my homework," when suddenly I heard the familiar sound of the 4th of July.  I then thought, I'm going to watch those instead! No clue what they were for, and in Quito I don't think there really needs to be a reason.  It was a nice 10 minutes!
Other than the fireworks, nothing very interesting to report.  Just trying to get through classes and figure out when I'm supposed to practice.  It's weird living two busses away from where I used to spend my life (aka the practice rooms).  Looks like the luxury of classes that don't start until 11:30 is going to end for me.  Hello early morning practice sessions! 
I added some photos from my trip to the hot springs so check out my facebook to see them! facebook.com/nnelson1129
Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment