Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Insert Clever Title

Tuesdays are my busiest days, but they are also the days with my favorite classes (ceramics, intro to Ecuadorian Culture, and Photography).  Today was the first day I didn't get a seat on the bus back to Quito, and let me tell you, those curvy hills do not make it easy to stay standing.  However, I did make it home before the rain this time!
Tonight I'm going to Trivia Night! We'll see how that goes.  I hear it's in English so that will be a nice change of pace for a bit.  I feel as if my Spanish is improving, if only little by little.  But I do have to say it's a bit difficult to take some classes in Spanish (French and Photography).  But my vocab is expanding, probably into things I won't really ever use again. But new words are new words!
I ventured out with my camera today (digital, not film) and I got home with it too! I will say I will be a bundle of nerves when I have to take my film camera to school.  If I get robbed that day I might actually fight back (totally kidding, but I would cry and ask them to spare me "a very old camera worth no money" and hope they believe me and/or take pity on me!)
Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment