Thursday, January 19, 2012

Visas, who needs them

Went to the embassy today.  Waited for at least 15 minutes.  Was told I needed to register online again.  Waited a few minutes for a computer (pretty sure I accidently went before it was my turn, but that's what you get when you sit in a chair and relax, frustrated white girls steal yo spot).  The minute I got on the computer the whole system went down, so I just read some CNN news articles for about 30 minutes.  Took one minute to register and write down my NUT (still have no clue what exactly this is).  Was told I could once again return within five days.  However, since I didn't have to wait in line to finish registering my Visa I made it took school with a half hour to spare (in which I should have probably eaten something, but I decided to sit on some stairs and I ended up meeting a nice girl who was from Ecuador but goes to a university in Florida).  Oh, and my morning started off with my alarm not going off.
School was pretty normal.  But after my photography class got out, I had to do a couple of things, including getting my yellow fever shot.  It took and hour and half for one shot.  But I did meet another girl going on the trip as well.
I've taken a few pictures of USFQ but I tried to post one and it wouldn't load (I think my wifi signal is a little weak). I'll try another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment