Friday, January 13, 2012

You have lovely eyes

My bus ride this morning was filled with interesting events.  First, when I was waiting for my second bus a man kept staring at me, and then began to serenade me until the bus came, which was a few minutes.  And mid-song a very young boy walked by and checked me out for an awkward amount of time.  Finally the bus arrived and I escaped my singing admirer.  Then as I departed from my bus a man trying to sell something, I'm not really sure what, said to me "you have lovely eyes." And then he got on the bus.
We had a presentation over Tiputini (check out this link, it looks amazing http://www.usfq.edu.ec/tiputini/Paginas/default.aspx). Hopefully I'll be going in January with some girls I met, or another time! I can't wait.
And then as I ascended the hill (it seems more like a mountain) that my host home is, a guy (who I think was a guard of some sort for a business) used his whistle to get my attention and then smiled and waved.  I waved back, but did not go over, much to his dismay.
So far it looks like it might be a quiet friday night, which I'm not too upset about.  I'm a bit tired from all this spanish!
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment