Monday, January 9, 2012

Telephone!

Today I finally got to meet up with Emily (a friend from my high school)! We went to Quicentro, a mall near my house.  I finally bought some shampoo and got a phone.  The phone was from one of Emily's friends and after a bit of trouble it was finally activated; I can now talk/text my fellow ecuadorians! The phone is pretty simple and reminds me a little of the first phone I had, alas though it does not have snake :( It's a but different from my iPhone, which I miss a lot.  My host brother drove me around today, we went to the hospital and a few other errands for his grandmother.  I saw a lot of precious stray dogs.  Every time I see the city, especial with the backdrop of the mountains/volcanos, I like it more and more.  Tomorrow I will actually go to my university and hopefully I'll finalize my schedule.  My spanish is coming along piece by piece, I even find myself translating in my head when I'm just thinking to myself.  Ciao mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment