Thursday, January 26, 2012

Me gusta

I apologize for not posting these last few days.  I have been very busy with school and such.  I'm loving all my classes so far and I truly looking forward to going to school everyday (minus the whole bus rides).  It's quite nice, my two favorite classes are on the same day, but this is also the day I have class from 11:30 to 4 with two five minute breaks (barely enough time to even get to my next class let alone grab something to eat, thank goodness Ecuadorians run on their own schedule so being late is almost acceptable!)
My second class today was canceled (I think).  The professora didn't show up for 20 minutes, so us being gringos said "Well, looks like class is canceled!" And so we left.  However, in Ecuador, since as I mentioned they have a very flexible time frame, we weren't sure if it was acceptable for us to leave (I've heard people just wait and sometimes the professor shows up a half hour late!).  So I am not entirely sure if class was canceled, but I decided I would get some lunch.
Last night we went out for Ladies Night again and we met some awesome chicos, some of whom actually worked at Cedar Park in Ohio!
I'm not sure if I'll be posting much in the upcoming days because I will be trekking through the rainforest! I'm beyond excited, except for the fact that I have to be at the airport at 6AM.  And today I had to go to the embassy to retrieve my passport at 8.  Let's just say all I can think about is sleeping right now.
Buenas Noches

No comments:

Post a Comment