Monday, January 23, 2012

Third Time's A Charm!

I went to the Embassy for the third time and I successfully handed over my papers.  Now I just have to return them and then go and get my identification card!
And million time's the charm with my piano lessons! I finally was able to register and schedule some lessons (both Classical and Jazz!).  And my classical teacher actually got her degree at the University of Louisville!  What a small world.  I'm excited to start playing again!
Tomorrow morning I'm hoping to go to another market to hopefully find the pants I've been looking for, fingers crossed!
I have a lot of homework tonight, not looking forward to doing it.  It's just so hard to get into the mood of working when I feel like I'm on vacation and when my bed is so comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment